CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, April 04, 2004

just got home.. met denise in holland. and then ian came down during half time of the game.. and then laurence came.. and left after afew games of daidee..

and then we met adrian, mark and vincent.. went down to wine bar. sat down and told each other religion jokes? lol. andddd, i had to see my cousin there. but he's cool about it. told me he wont tell his mom, or my mom. which is gooood. haha. and he was like "what are u drinking?" and i said something like, "oh coke.." which was obviously a joke and he knew. then he took out his cigs and said, "you smoke right? dont bluff me.. never mind la. smoke. i wont tell. since we're both so jia-lat." haha. so i finalllllly got to smoke with my cousin. which is all merry cos i remember him telling me when i was in sec3 that if i smoked, he will tell everyonee! and he was telling denise.. "last time i used to carry her when she was a baby, piggy backed her when she was older.. now? we're smoking together." haha.

just read danny's mail. made me cry. as usual.. haiyars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home